Gift Baskets and Gift Cards
Thank you for supporting local! Our Made-in-Manitoba gift baskets showcase some of the most amazing locally-made products found in Manitoba!
A – Gift Cards$10.00 – $250.00
B – CHEESE BOX – 4 PACK$21.99 – $24.99
C – Cheese Gift Box – Rustic 4 Pack$25.99 – $28.99
D – Cheese Gift Box – Rustic 8 Pack$47.99 – $50.99
E – CHARCUTERIE BOX$54.99 – $57.99
F – CHARCUTERIE BASKET$119.99 – $157.99
G – “JUST FOR TWO” CHARCUTERIE BASKET$64.99 – $77.99
H – PASTA NIGHT BASKET$94.99
I – COZY NIGHT IN$94.99
J – MANITOBA MADE BASKET$109.99
Build Your Own Basket
We are pleased to offer a newly-curated array of baskets for your convenience! Our baskets are themed and we are sure that you will find one that suits your needs. But in case you have something completely different in mind, you can customize your own! Get creative and have some fun building your own basket with our new Build Your Own Basket option.
Tips to building a balanced basket
Start with a theme, such as:
- Baby Shower
- Breakfast in Bed
- Candy (and more candy)
- Gluten Free Treats
- Gourmet Snacks
- Gourmet Condiments
- Pamper Yourself (search Relaxation Station)
- Tea or Coffee Lovers
If you choose perishable items, such as cheese, you will need to keep your basket refrigerated.
Choose between 5 to 10 items from our wide selection of goods on our website.
- Select a variety of items in size and texture. Too many jars of the same size often don’t fit well together, instead:
- choose 1 to 2 x 500ml jars
- choose 1 bottled item
- choose 1 to 2 small jars
- Choose at least 1 tall item (such as crackers, pasta, large bag of chips, coffee, your own bottle of wine, IREUSE2 cutlery set, Toba crib board)
- Choose pouched or bagged items (such as Utoffeea, granola, pancake mix, chicken or fish coating, soup mix, tea)
- Choose smaller items to fill gaps
- Add non-edible items (sweater mitts, candles, mugs, tea towels, food wraps, set of cheese knives)
- Make it personal – add an insert card with a personal message (please keep it short–the insert cards are small!)
- Make it special – add an ornament (seasonal or from the wide selection from Fresh Emblems)
- Once you have selected your items, try to visualize them in your basket; aim for a balanced look.
Step 1. Choose your vessel
Basket by Us
Bothwell Tote Bag
Bothwell Craft Paper Bag
Step 2. Choose your main/large Contents
Choose from 5 to 10 items from our wide selection of goods on our website.
Step 3. Add smaller items to fill in gaps
Step 4. Add a Fromagerie Bothwell Gift Card
Step 5. Add an ornament from our large selection
That’s it! you’ve made the perfect gift basket or gift bag for your special occasion!
- We strive to get all orders filled as quickly as possible. Orders are filled in the order in which they are received, therefore, we recommend that you place your orders early (it may take 2 to 7 days to fill basket orders).
- For orders of 6 or more baskets, and for corporate orders: pre-ordering at least 3 weeks in advance is strongly encouraged. A 2.5% processing fee will apply to credit card payments. We encourage payment by debit, e-transfer or cheque at no additional fee.
- Due to our limited space, baskets must be picked up or delivered on the specified day on which they were requested to be ready.
- All gift baskets are exempt from the Fromagerie Bothwell Loyalty Card Program.
- Products may be substituted depending on availability.
- Delivery available upon request; a $10 delivery fee applies for delivery within city limits. Customers must make their own shipping arrangements for out-of-town or out-of-province shipping.
- For large or corporate orders, please inquire about our corporate shipping rates.