As so many of our neighbours rely on us for their groceries, our little shop will remain open for as long as it is safe to do so. Our team members are eager to continue to provide you with excellent customer service.
We are closely following government recommendations and applying every precaution possible for the mutual protection of our amazing customers and our wonderful staff.
In addition, we have taken the following safety measures:
- We are limiting the number of people in the store to a maximum of 4 customers at a time to promote physical distancing.
- We have suspended all sampling.
- We have significantly increased our already extremely rigorous food safety standards, sanitation and hygiene practices throughout our location.
- Hand sanitizer is available and must be used by all customers upon entering the store.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the cash register.
- We strongly encourage customers to use contactless (tap) payment methods (Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, AMEX).
- Curbside pickup and delivery services are available. Please visit our online order form for more information.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely as it develops and we will do our best to keep you informed.