Fresh Emblem – Manitoba Licence Plates
Joel Miyazawa, is the founder of Fresh Emblem and a local Winnipeg artisan.
He created these emblems as “the last car air freshener you will ever need,” and they are so pretty that you will want to use them as tree ornaments.
Pair these emblems with Dadirri Naturals’ essential oils, also available at Fromagerie Bothwell. That’s local supporting local, supporting local!
- Bothwell Cheese
- Paradise Island Cheese
- Other Manitoba-made Cheese
- Imported Cheese
- Gift Cards & Gift Baskets
- Bread, Butter, Eggs, and Milk
- Charcuterie Meats
- Chips, Dips, Hummus and Salsa
- Coffee and Tea
- Cookies and Crackers
- Eco-friendly Products
- Flour and Mixes (batters/coatings/pancake)
- Gluten Free/Friendly