Cocktail Mix – Old Fashioned
The Old Fashioned is perhaps the most quintessential classic cocktail combining a base spirit, sweetness, aromatic bitters and proper dilution.
Our Old Fashioned house rules apply:
1) Find the right balance of flavor for your palate by adjusting the amount of mix used;
2) Always stir, never shake and;
3) Always serve over a fresh large cube of ice.
Instructions: Place a large cube of ice in a rocks glass. Add 1 bar spoon of Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix with 2 oz of your favorite Whisk(e)y. Short-stir to evenly mix. Garnish with an orange and lemon twist.
Makes Approx. 15-20 Cocktails
- Bothwell Cheese
- Paradise Island Cheese
- Other Manitoba-made Cheese
- Imported Cheese
- Gift Cards & Gift Baskets
- Gift Packs
- Bakery Products
- Butter, Eggs, and Milk
- Chips, Dips, Hummus and Salsa
- Coffee and Tea
- Cookies and Crackers
- Energy Bars
- Flour and Mixes (batters/coatings/pancake)
- Gluten Free/Friendly
- Granolas and Oats
- Honey, Jams, Jellies and Spreads