O – Sweet & Savoury Basket
A dazzling array of local sweet treats and savoury eats!
Russian Mints – Mordens’ of Winnipeg
Handcrafted Toffee – Share Pack – Utoffeea
Hot Chocolate Bombs (2-pk) – Decadence Chocolates
Cookies – Bliss Gourmet Baked Goods
Jelly Beans – GORP
Birch Bacon Jam – The Canadian Birch Company
Caramel Sauce (110ml) – Ker Breizh
Sweets – Decadence Chocolates
Jam or Jelly – Crampton’s Manitoba Maid
Pepper Jelly – Fancy Infusions
Mustard Gift Pack (4-pk) – Smak Dab
Oil & Vinegar Gift Pack (4-pk) – Prairie Oils & Vinegars
Beef Jerky – Mr. Biltong
Coffee – Local
J’♥ Bothwell Cheese pin
- We strive to get all orders filled as quickly as possible. Orders are filled in the order in which they are received, therefore, we recommend that you place your orders early (it may take 2 to 7 days to fill basket orders).
- For orders of 6 or more baskets, and for corporate orders: pre-ordering at least 3 weeks in advance is strongly encouraged.
- Due to our limited space, baskets must be picked up or delivered on the specified day on which they were requested to be ready. We do not have the capacity to store completed orders.
- All gift baskets are exempt from the Fromagerie Bothwell Loyalty Card Program.
- Products may be substituted depending on availability.
- Delivery available upon request; a $10 delivery fee applies for delivery within city limits. Customers must make their own shipping arrangements for out-of-town or out-of-province shipping.
- For large or corporate orders, please inquire about our corporate shipping rates.
- Bothwell Cheese
- Paradise Island Cheese
- Other Manitoba-made Cheese
- Imported Cheese
- Gift Cards & Gift Baskets
- Bread, Butter, Eggs, and Milk
- Charcuterie Meats
- Chips, Dips, Hummus and Salsa
- Coffee and Tea
- Cookies and Crackers
- Eco-friendly Products
- Flour and Mixes (batters/coatings/pancake)
- Gluten Free/Friendly